TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > Off the Wall Topics > Hobbies > Its all about the Cars
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2007, 09:00 PM   #11
FMAN DTF

Send a message via AIM to FMAN DTF Send a message via Yahoo to FMAN DTF
Re: Rode with an R1 today

ridings riding

anyone that doesnt wear a helmet is a fucking idiot IMO...but the same could be said of people that ride motorcycles...people think im nuts just to do that

FMAN DTF is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 07-30-2007, 04:00 PM   #12
JelQ_SolidSn@ke

riding in those things longer than a hour must do bad things to your lower back.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #13
Brian
Making boiled peanuts

Thanked 1,104 Times in 534 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Brian Send a message via MSN to Brian Send a message via Yahoo to Brian

You would be suprised, it isn't as bad as you think because you can lay on the tank and ride a long time and since your legs are below you they don't get cramped as bad as sitting on a cruiser.... or at least that is my take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobick View Post
I mean, when you are with a woman, doing a bit of heavy pettin' and you put your hands down her pants, and into the panties, I want to know when I hit that border line. That unmistakable sensation of pubic hair through the fingers that lets you know, you are now into a private area, and you wouldn't be there unless she wanted you there. It's like a green light of sorts, when your hand hits hair!
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 07-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #14
kc5deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JelQ_SolidSn@ke View Post
riding in those things longer than a hour must do bad things to your lower back.
Like Brian said, they're not bad at all. I've ridden nearly 300miles in a day on mine, and while my back got a little achey by the time I got home, it was just from having to use muscles that I haven't used... probably ever...

I feel more in control of the bike when I'm sitting in the middle and my legs under me, instead of my weight being on the back tire, and my legs hiked up like I'm about to get some sort of medical examination.

Eggs & Bacon. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
kc5deb is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 09-19-2007, 07:19 AM   #15
MaX

Send a message via ICQ to MaX Send a message via AIM to MaX Send a message via MSN to MaX Send a message via Yahoo to MaX

i have an R1 in a way. I have a Yamaha RX-1 Snowmobile which is the 04 R1 Engine, snowmobile detuned for 145 Crank HP but i put an MPI supercharger on it and run 10psi boost through it for roughly 240hp and i really like it. The engine is pretty snappy and i have yet to be outclimbed by any sled where i live.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #16
Greedo LFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Exhak View Post
Today....cantering on my horse for the first time... made me smile. WHAT A BUZZ Who needs drugs?? Not me
So... these bots are getting smarter and trying to make pat replies that almost sound on topic now. Fascinating. Skynet is not far away.

Greedo LFD is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to Greedo LFD For This Useful Post:
Crazed_Yak (12-05-2009)