Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2016, 10:08 AM   #1
SkywayTA

Thanked 1,701 Times in 1,054 Posts
You can not vote!
You can not vote!

Thumbs up Forza Horizon 3 - Cross-Platform Massive Multiplayer Racing Game

I just purchased this game for the Xbox One. It's pretty damn fun, and the graphics are top notch. My brother and I used to play a very similar game, back in the day, called Test Drive Unlimited, about 10 years ago (wow, has it been that long?) This game is definitely a complete ripoff of TDU, but in a good way. If you're gonna ripoff a racing game, it's probably best that you have the Forza team do it. I usually don't like to purchase digital copies of games, but in this case I did, because they have a new feature available for certain Xbox One games called, Xbox Play Anywhere. Basically, this allows you the option to either play the game on your Xbox One, or on your PC. I am pretty sure that you can stream any Xbox One games to any Windows 10 enabled PC, but this actually gives you the game with all of the available video settings of a PC game. If you're into muscle cars, high performance supercars, drifting, off-road, or anything in between, this game pretty much has it all. I tried the previous Horizon games, and they were alright, but the way they differed from TDU was, there was always an invisible wall/border that you would prevent you from driving anywhere. Now, like TDU, you can drive anywhere that you like. I give this game two very big, yellow, thumbs up

Last edited by SkywayTA; 10-29-2016 at 10:17 AM.
SkywayTA is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to SkywayTA For This Useful Post:
Sugar Merls (02-28-2017)