TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > Off the Wall Topics > Hobbies > Movies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2007, 12:52 AM   #1
You can not vote!
You can not vote!

Stranger than Fiction

As I got home from the movie store tonight with this movie, I popped it in the DVD player, and sat down for some good old fashioned Will Farrel comedy known in his other works as Elf and Old School. I haven't been much on his other movies; just thought they were too damned corny. I was pleasantly surprised with a complete twist.

This movie was brilliant. Others probably hated it. But I loved it.

Some movies rely on plot. Others rely on the actors compensating for a bad plot. Sometimes you'll find a movie like this that take all of it, and put it together. Not a bad actor one in this little performance.

And in the past, when a comedian tries to partake in a serious role, the movie dies like a deer run down by a 18-wheeler 2 hours late of it's delivery. Thankfully the trucker was on time on this movie, and the deer lived.

If you haven't watched it, do it. I can't say you'll like it, but, if you do? You can thank me later. If you hate it? Well, it won't be the first time I've let someone down.

I thought about saying more about this movie. But, honestly, if someone had told me the ending to this movie, I would hate them for denying me the wonderful experience I just finished.

So, go plunder your Movie Gallery, BlockBuster, NetFlix, or however you people obtain your home theater candy, and give it a shot. It's like broccoli; How do ya know ya don't like it if you've never even tried it?
kc5deb is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook