TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > Off the Wall Topics > Hobbies > Movies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2007, 12:56 AM   #1
SnowFart
Administrator

Thanked 1,080 Times in 467 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to SnowFart Send a message via AIM to SnowFart Send a message via MSN to SnowFart Send a message via Yahoo to SnowFart
You can not vote!
You can not vote!

Spiderman 3

Ok....just got home from an advanced screening of this. This has got to be the most action packed, CGI laden, plot, sub-plot, and sub-sub-plot thickened movie ever created. Theres not nearly enough time to absorb all the intertwining threads that go on in the 2:20 of this movie. I will be putting different spins on this for DAYS.

***SPOILERS***
Highlite to read:

For a fan of the comic, this movie is a little upsetting. I know, there is no way any movie can truly follow any comic, but the spin they put on Ben Parkers death was complete crap and seemed like it was crammed in there only because they couldn't figure out a better way to introduce Sandman.

The sub-plots and massive amounts of villains will keep your mind occupied the entire 2 hours 20 minutes of this movie. (IE: revenge against Sandman, Peters relationship with Harry (New Goblin), the black symbiote suit/Venom, Gwen Stacey's introduction into the mix, and problems with MJ)

I have been a Venom fan from way back when Amazing Spiderman 300 came out, and I didn't feel like Topher Grace did him justice. The acting was great, but Tophers voice (even though enhanced) coming from Venom was just lacking.

***END SPOILERS***

It was a very good movie overall, but MAKE SURE you go to the bathroom before the show. The sub-plots are so thick, if you step away and miss ANY of this movie you will be lost.

This resides on my front porch just outside the front door.
You don't believe me, just try me.
SnowFart is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to SnowFart For This Useful Post:
Brian (04-29-2007)
Old 05-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #2
Ixcuincle

Re: Spiderman 3

fan of the old cartoons on fox and it was ok ,not as much action as previous movies but still worth 8 dollars and a 9 15 screening nonetheless , good film
Crazed_Yak (05-04-2007)
Old 05-04-2007, 06:04 PM   #3
Crazed_Yak

Send a message via MSN to Crazed_Yak
Re: Spiderman 3

My wife and daughter went to see it at the IMAX here... said it was great, but a little scary for the younger kids. Darker side of Spidey, I guess.

I was on the golf course and missed my chance to see it today. Maybe this weekend sometime. BTW I missed an EAGLE putt by half an inch today. I was pissed! Perfect roll, I got the dreaded half-circle around the cup and ball ended right next to it. Would have been my first eagle... Guess I'll have to keep trying.
Crazed_Yak is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook