TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > Off the Wall Topics > Hobbies > Gun Owners Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
Brian
Making boiled peanuts

Thanked 1,104 Times in 534 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Brian Send a message via MSN to Brian Send a message via Yahoo to Brian
You can not vote!
You can not vote!

Gun ?

I had my baby taken from my truck while in the gym...along with CC and cash. I know, I'm a fuckhead for leaving it in there, and it was one of the few times I have.

Anyways, looking to buy something different. I have a few other Glocks and some of the other companies guns:

G23 (Stolen) 40 cal.
G27 (40 cal.)
G19 (9mm)
Sig P229 (9mm)
Sig P245 (45 cal.)
Kimber Raptor II (45 cal.)
S&W Dirty Hairy (44 cal.)
S&W Snub Nose (44 cal.)
Desert Eagle (44 cal.)

Looking for nice carry gun, not bulky, so I was thinking of the H&K P30; anyone had or shot one?
What are some of the others you would recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobick View Post
I mean, when you are with a woman, doing a bit of heavy pettin' and you put your hands down her pants, and into the panties, I want to know when I hit that border line. That unmistakable sensation of pubic hair through the fingers that lets you know, you are now into a private area, and you wouldn't be there unless she wanted you there. It's like a green light of sorts, when your hand hits hair!
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 10-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
TREX

Re: Gun ?

I leave a gun in my truck along with a copy of my CWP. I will say its a cheapo 380 only worth a couple hundred though. I still carry my glock on me. I also have a viper alarm system that shoots people with lasers if they touch my truck. =]

What I am saying is there is nothing wrong with leaving a gun in your vehicle, just make sure you can either afford to lose it or have a bitchin alarm system.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:06 AM   #3
B A

glocks are always good, the new smith and wesson M&P is even better I think, and although I loathe HK, they make some stellar firearms. Ive not fired a p30, but I have fingerfucked one, and frankly, Ive never felt any weapon other than a 1911 that feels better in the hand.

All that being said, the 1911 is the only side arm I own now, and all I will ever carry.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #4
Brian
Making boiled peanuts

Send a message via AIM to Brian Send a message via MSN to Brian Send a message via Yahoo to Brian

So you conceal a 1911 model?!? You are my idol if so, cause that's a big ol' boy to hide.

Quote:
I mean, when you are with a woman, doing a bit of heavy pettin' and you put your hands down her pants, and into the panties, I want to know when I hit that border line. That unmistakable sensation of pubic hair through the fingers that lets you know, you are now into a private area, and you wouldn't be there unless she wanted you there. It's like a green light of sorts, when your hand hits hair!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
Brian
Making boiled peanuts

Why do you loathe H&K?

Quote:
Old 10-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
B A

Yes, I carry a full size 1911 every day.

I loathe H&K because they have a history of acting as though the consumer is an after thought and we should grovel at their feet for any scraps they do care to send our way, and we should be happy to pay well over market value for them.

Perfect example. Hk 416, very popular military weapon, ver solid military weapon. HK decided to capitalise on that, by releasing a civi version, the MR556. Currently the absolute best AR type weapon in my opinion is the Knights SR15, which goes for about 2k.

The hk goes for 27 to 28 hundred...

They think just because theres a little hk stamped on it, its worth 30% more. I disagree.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:35 PM   #7
kc5deb

I wouldn't mind having this little jewel in my arsenal...

http://www.knightarmco.com/m110.html

Eggs & Bacon. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
kc5deb is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 10-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
B A

You mean like this one?

Brian (10-30-2011), McGruff (12-29-2011)
Old 10-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #9
B A

You know, on second thought, everyone can suck it, no sense in being stingy.
Brian (10-30-2011), JOEBOOWORK (10-31-2011), McGruff (12-29-2011), SnowFart (10-30-2011), SworD (10-29-2011), TREX (10-31-2011)