You can not vote!
You can not vote!

Arrow Unboxing Xbox One

Action packed!, Pee-wee

Old 08-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #2
FMAN DTF

Send a message via AIM to FMAN DTF Send a message via Yahoo to FMAN DTF
Re: Unboxing Xbox One

hmm, nice...i played some Dead Rising (original) the other day...Gaddamm i love that game, i don't even know why. Funny thing is I have a PS3...and really all I use that for is playing blu-rays. I'm debating if I'm even going to buy the PS4 or xboxone

I haven't done any PC gayming in a long time either :/

WHAT SAY YOU GUYS/GALS?

FMAN DTF is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to FMAN DTF For This Useful Post:
SkywayTA (08-16-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #3
SkywayTA

Thanked 1,701 Times in 1,054 Posts
Arrow Re: Unboxing Xbox One

I purchased a 60Gb PS3 when it first came out. Like you, I mainly just used my PS3 as my Blu-Ray player. Most of the console games are available for PC. So, I'm only interested in those games that they refuse to port over to PC, like boxing/fighting/hockey/football games. I ended up selling my PS3 after a year, because it was just collecting dust. I think I bought a total of about four Blu-Ray movies and three games. I have owned many Xbox 360 systems, mainly because they kept breaking down on me. The one thing that I liked about the 360's was that you could have them modded, and then you can download your own games. You can now jailbreak the PS3, but you couldn't when I sold mine.

I still own a couple of 360 systems, one modded, one stock slim, but I don't use them much. I keep the 360's around so that I can get my fix for boxing/fighting/hockey/football games, when I feel like playing them. I'm sure that I will end up buying the PS4 and Xbox One, then I will probably end up selling both, or one of them, at some point shortly afterwards. Then end up rebuying one, or both again, when they go on sale. I buy all the new toys, then I sell them shortly after owning them, when I get bored of them. Then I usually end up rebuying them again when they go on sale. It's basically like renting them for free, or a low price, depending on how long you wait to sell them.

On a side note, I just noticed that on Slickdeals they have a "Front Page Deal" for free digital copies of the games Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero and Crackdown, if you are a Xbox Live Gold Member. I'm not sure if you have a 360 or XBL Gold, but thought it was worth mentioning.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/1008...ng-2-case-zero

Last edited by SkywayTA; 08-16-2013 at 09:55 AM.
SkywayTA is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 08-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #4
FMAN DTF

Send a message via AIM to FMAN DTF Send a message via Yahoo to FMAN DTF
Re: Unboxing Xbox One

I still have my atari...for some reason i can't give/sell that stuff...I just moved to San Diego and have my 360 and PS3 still packed.

Once i get settled I'll prolly buy a nice TV, but I've been going to the beach, climbing, and riding bikes a lot...when I get free time, I will burn it watching some blu-rays or netflix...that is sadly what I now use these systems for

Grant it, I played mass effect I-III and many other games, and will probably end up getting random games...especially when it comes to boxing/fighting/hockey/football games...though at my ripe ol' age of 31, I find I am easily frustrated with becoming actually GOOD at these games. I think I have only bought 4 games for the PS3 (something RAIN was good, forget the name)

Some of the best games on the console I had were just playing the original MOTOGP on xbox and NFL2k3 or 4, i forget what year it was prolly '04... a bunch a pretty solid guys would play a season (had to write stats down!). I still remember getting to the Superbowl w/ the Chargers and beating the patriots with an insane user interception right before the half (the game had some strong momentum swings that were difficult to get out of). I loved running the ball because NO ONE did that in that game...for the most part.

FMAN DTF is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to FMAN DTF For This Useful Post:
SkywayTA (08-24-2013)
Old 08-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #5
SkywayTA

Thanked 1,701 Times in 1,054 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Unboxing Xbox One

I saved all of my old gaming systems, until around 2001. That's when, for some reason, my mother felt the need to throw away all of my old consoles and computer. She chucked out my Atari 2600, Colecovision, NES, Genesis, Playstation and Commodore 64

Last edited by SkywayTA; 08-24-2013 at 12:37 PM.
SkywayTA is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook