TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > General Public > Rogue Spear (2005)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2005, 11:41 PM   #1
King George T

Send a message via AIM to King George T
You can not vote!
You can not vote!

Thumbs down

i figured i'd post this here in the new rogue spear 2005 section on these forums as i've been both playing and hosting pretty much everyday since reinstalling 2 weeks ago.

http://rsstats.mine.nu?1068
Old 10-15-2005, 03:30 AM   #2
Loathar

Send a message via AIM to Loathar
I played maybe 10 rounds with someone on your top stats list and can tell you he SE's

Guess some things will never change ... had some very GG's with this guy though, his name was stripper or something, kind of a camper, didn't think he used to be

Hope you enjoy many more GGs sir KG, and hope to see ya on the zone, I might catch ya early next week, breakin my ballz working this weekend, some guy got DEPORTEd, yes, I said DEPORTED, so I'm working 2x

Keep it real, real GGz that is !

Loa™®©
Old 10-15-2005, 01:53 PM   #3
STRYPER

lol ggs loath.

yea as much as i hate camping, you become forced to camp more when playing rs. its very hard to rush a map these days, theres always someone in F1 around the corner. i hope we get some more oldies on more regularly so we can all play in uo.

ggs
Old 10-15-2005, 06:01 PM   #4
Tomcat84

i just say fuck it and rush every game

sure u die lots but it's awesome to catch em off guard when u get lucky with the right insert and really rush hard and i guess it just never happens to some of em and u mow down three all with frags in hand lol

and u get stuff like "howd u get there so fast etc"

ggs

of course very often u die miserably :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A View Post
I dont even try to be smooth anymore... I simply ask if they want to have their brains fucked out by a depraved sex maniac.

Most of the time I get slapped, told to fuck off, ect, but every once in a while I find a very dirty lil girl.
Tomcat84 is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 10-16-2005, 12:15 AM   #5
King George T

Send a message via AIM to King George T
yea rs is mad campy nowadays especially since most ladder room 1 players now play in tango hunt when their not matching because theres hardly any open games on in ladder room 1 anymore. i'll tell you what else doesn't help the camping factor is alot of the hosts who host in tango hunt restricting frags.

the safest and most effective way i found to play rs nowadays is to just assume someones camping in third person at every notorious third camping hot spot on each map. go with your instincts. if you have a gut feeling someones camping on a certain corner, etc. chances are they are.

if it's any help i've found prefiring the third person hot spots as you approach them helps sometimes as does randomly ducking as you approach them because most people playing rs these days cv and when you duck it throws them all off.

kg

another tip i can offer you is if you suspect someone is se'ing which unfortunately isn't as uncommon these days as you would like it to be. randomly test them by camping in a radom room. i catch people all the time on desal by camping in the little house with the window and closing all the doors. most of the times they just can't help themselves due to their own greed. they know it's going to look suspicious if they start taking an interest in that house as noone generally checks that house unless the maps almost over and the person can't be found but as i said most of the time they just can;'t help themselves and they'll just start staring at the window shooting it out or just plain going to the door and opening it.