TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > General Public > Spill Your Guts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
SworD

You can not vote!
You can not vote!

BF5 Time

For anyone that still checks these boards (thanks for keeping them alive all this time, Jet) been playing the new BF5 for a few weeks now and have to say that itís probably the best (pre-patch) game Iíve played to date. Once they fix a few things and as the game evolves to when the US entered the Euro theatre, it should be crazy good but already very good right out of the box.

It looks like itís brought out a few old faces I havenít seen or played with in years as well. If anyone here wants to play with VDP Carmen and I (as well as some of the sbf crew from what Iíve seen) hit me up on Origin: Swh0rD, CarmenElectron, ZAKVR (Deeds) are a few.

Awesome game that really is designed for squad play if you want to roll on ppl.

L8s!
SworD is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to SworD For This Useful Post:
SkywayTA (01-02-2019)
Old 01-03-2019, 10:42 AM   #2
SkywayTA

Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,056 Posts
Post Re: BF5 Time

Ahoy, hoy!

I have been slacking lately with posting on here. Mainly because I still, for some reason, have yet to unbox any of my new computer parts to build my new pc yet. Like Marty and George McFly, I'm a slacker. I've always been a slacker. I have said this several times, but I will be building my pc within the next month or so, because I have been fiending to play some pc games again. I haven't had a chance to play a pc game with any of you guys in years, and especially with my old friend, RTTC_RDog.

I did purchase an Xbox One and a PS4 from my boss about 3 years ago, and I've been a console player since then. I haven't touched my PS4 in about 2 years, but I use my Xbox One on a daily basis. I upgraded to an Xbox One X, a few months back. I have an assortment of games, such as BF1, Forknife, CoD WWII, Star Wars Battlefront II, Madden 19, NBA 2K19, etc.

However, there is one game that has had me hooked like crack, and it's pretty much the only game that I play, NHL 19. I have been addicted to the online team play mode (EASHL) since NHL 17. Playing 6v6 online hockey is some of the funnest shiznit that I have played in years. I try to play FPS games using a controller, but it can be extremely frustrating, which is why I purchased the XIM4 from Carmen Electra. The XIM4 allows the use of a keyboard and mouse on various consoles. Unfortunately, I never had a chance to use it, because I packed it up in a box somewhere, and I have no clue where the hell I put it. But, that's fine, because if I'm going to play an FPS, it's going to be on my pc.

Well, as Ike Clanton says in Tombstone, ''I'll see yeh soon.''

Last edited by SkywayTA; 01-03-2019 at 05:07 PM.
SkywayTA is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to SkywayTA For This Useful Post:
SworD (01-08-2019)
Old 01-03-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
DB

Send a message via AIM to DB
Re: BF5 Time

Still playing some CS:GO

DB is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB For This Useful Post:
SkywayTA (01-03-2019), SworD (01-08-2019)
Old 01-03-2019, 04:02 PM   #4
SkywayTA

Thumbs up Re: BF5 Time

DB plays CS at the IX Gaming Cafe. Once you IX Cafe, you IX Cafe 4 Lyfe *finger gang signs*
Old 01-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #5
SworD

There he is! Well anytime you're down for playin a shooter with us, ping us on Origin. DB, get off that greasy kids stuff and come play BFV lol ��. There has been a lot of negative stuff said about BF5 but based on numerous friends we have playing (all PC) we don't see the probs and from what I've read console seems to be having more challenges. Sure there's a few bugs but not enough to ruin the ggs and most hiccups I've had have been net related, not really the game itself.

Glad to hear you're enjoying NHL19. My buddy at work played ball hockey at a pro level and when he couldn't play anymore, he switched to online hockey and says it's pretty competitive. I'll have to look at a video of it sometime. My younger brother is hounding me to get a console and I might break down at some point but will get that controller you bought of Carmen if I do. When I tried console I was completely lost with the mechanics and don't want to invest all the time it'll take to 'get gud' lol
SworD is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to SworD For This Useful Post:
SkywayTA (01-09-2019)
Old 01-12-2019, 12:53 PM   #6
SkywayTA

Thumbs up Re: BF5 Time

''Chel'', as the kids call it, is very fun to play online as a team (6v6). The people who play ''Chel'', not so much. I have had several conversations with my brother, and other people, about the unsavory folks in the Xbox NHL community. And I always preface it with, ''I have played just about every popular game, on just about every platform. And I have never run into a bigger group of trashbags than I have in the Xbox NHL community.'' You thought the MSN Zone / Rogue Spear community was bad, you have to meet these people.

Pretty much every single player that you encounter is a rotten SOB, who will go out of their way to tell you that you f*ckin suck, GTFO of the server, uninstall, etc. That's pretty much par for the course in online gaming, but these kids are on a whole new level. They usually rant over the microphone, and through the Xbox messages. There's also a larger than normal amount of racism, as well. I usually just mute everyone before the game starts. Aside from the angry nerds that play this game, it can be very gg's.

Last edited by SkywayTA; 01-12-2019 at 07:27 PM.
SkywayTA is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 02-05-2019, 08:13 PM   #7
SMURF_Super

Send a message via AIM to SMURF_Super Send a message via MSN to SMURF_Super

What’s up fellas! So many awesome memories just seeing the layout of this forum.

I play battlefield on PS4: The-BaconKing

Recently picked up an Xbox one but haven’t gotten any games for it yet. Would be awesome to play with some of the old R6/Rogue Spear gang!

SMURF_Super is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to SMURF_Super For This Useful Post:
SkywayTA (02-11-2019)