TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > General Public > Spill Your Guts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2001, 06:47 PM   #1
TREX

You can not vote!
You can not vote!

Ok man..after me and sen got done i had a pretty big list..nothing you cant handle. *

*RETREAT .1 standing in pool table room facing bar..double doors one is open at start and it also needs to open oppisite direction . * 2. we need something in the basement stair rooms Its was hoped we could come up with some case of beer textures and put about 20 cases in each empty basement stair room..if not that then some boxes pls way to plain in there. * 3. garage basement door was placed 10cm to high..it has a 10cm gap at the bottom. * 4. the lawn chair problem..either put them closer to the walls so you cant get behind them..or detach top half and leave untagged. 5. lower the bar about 20 cm please..when you get ebhind it it is way to high..maybe even 30 or 40 sm..up to you. * *6. in one of the bedroom starts the bathroom wall has a small gap you can frag from bedroom into bathroom thru it counter sink the wall a bit and it will go away. * 7. the tables close to beds need to be tagged as floor..or have something on them , when you get onto bed you can fall into the tables and hide.

BERLINWALL. * * 1. make the shed grates open like doors. * 2. everyone has asked about that garage door that doesnt open maybe have it open or take off the sound like its opening. * 3. garage again..inside right bay 3 boxes you can walk thru..now I took em out last time but i think its the subobject left over or some shit cause there still in,, remove or remake pls. *4. make sure all beds are tagged as floor..one or 2 I missed on 2nd floor of apartment building and again the problem with the tables to close and you can fall into them and hide..tag as floor or add lamp or something to keep em out of tables. *5. *2 story office building front bottom right 3 windows are BP we forgot to fix this . same building the front doorframe floor has a gap between it and the 00 ground..makes you get hung up goin in. *6. dry cleaner building bottom left door still hangs you up a bit and on the 2nd floor the 1st ironing board and each side is walk thru..remove em or replace them pls. *7. *3 story sweat shop has to have the upstairs railing i put in last time round you can go to the right or left in that top room at the roof and fall thru to 1st floor..box will do ..something there. 8. you can still walk thru the front doors of police station...it must be the doors themselves because i moved them back when they were out into 00 and it didnt fix them. same building..file cabinet closest to counter *you can climb on needs to be tagged as floor so you cant fall into it.

SA. * 1. standing in messhall facing warehouse..that window frame on the bottom has small gap all the way across it,, *thats it for SA

SH. *1. 2 stry that has the small round window above the front door. that window is still not working right going in or out..frags go right out the back of the building..pls remove cover or something..fuck that window. *2.one story wiht double back doors , outside facing in has small gap on the right ide of the frame..you can see thru to street other side . last but not least *3. the 2 story with Pool table..the 1st floor doors going into living room that I made all wierd..you get hung up on the bottom of them please widen the bottom only 10 cm each side..hope that will fix it.

Well as you can see the list is pretty big, we didnt look at gulag any we figured if it has any bugs to fix TC can find em easily enough... and this took a while to begin with and im done for now. GL man hope this helps you some..if this all get's fixed the maps will play great and the rest of the bugs should be glitches we find after release
Old 11-26-2001, 07:13 PM   #2
Praetor

Send a message via AIM to Praetor
one last thing to add to the list, SA...plz make doors cosmetically accepting, the wooden doors mixed with metal doors is driving me nuts
Old 11-26-2001, 09:06 PM   #3
Panzer

Well dudes its 9pm here im goin to bed in an hour so i got most of it all done i just have to fix doors in SA and a few more things in SH and i'll be done, then i'll test and u/l to ftp...In other words i'll have it up tomorrow around this same time,no worries thou at least im into easy fixes now this should just about do it for the maps!
Panzer is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 11-27-2001, 12:15 PM   #4
TREX

LOL *Pra... I didnt add those to list cause he already knew about it.. Is it driving you nutz..heheheh .. *Thx alot Panzer , Of course there will be more bugs but I think we got enough out so people wont find anything right off..I hope *=)~`` *
Old 11-29-2001, 07:16 PM   #5
TREX

* * * I got few more for ya after me and shooter ran the maps today.. the one door in retreat is still starting in the open position and it is also 180 out ,it should rotate to the inside of the middle room..Retreat..the garage 2nd floor doorways..facing the bar from the garage it will be the door opening on your right..walk thru it few times every now and then it act's like your going to fall through and makes you skip kinda. Retreat..here and there a few brown wall textures are blacked out kinda..making the wall look undone. * Berlin wall has no sky ..I was going thru my SS's from the past and it had a killer looking grey cloudy sky..can we get that back? also berlin wall, the shed next to the 3 story apartments it's roof is 10cm off the shed itself you can see it easily . berlin wall the dry cleaner 2 story next to brewery..2nd floor..the 1st steam press on each side is walkthrough pls delete and space out the other ones. last one, the *3 story roof acess building where you put the boxes on the top..they need to be closer to the top step..what happens is you walk up the stairs to the step before the top and you can fall back to 1st floor in the wall on either side..move that box a little closer to the top step and the edges and it will fix that right up. other then these few things the maps look Great.
* Shooter and Sen have been alot of help on testing and we looked real hard man and I think if we can get these couple things fixed we got no worries. I can fix all of this stuff if you want to upload the max files,,then you can do the texture fixes maybe if I can get it right. let me know man..small shit wont take long