Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > General Public > Video Posts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
Sugar Merls

Thanked 1,343 Times in 735 Posts
You can not vote!
You can not vote!

Why Pat Hates Fox News

Here's something that I saw that pretty much sums up what I think Pat was trying to say about why he doesn't watch Fox News because of its limited credibility

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/09/cnn-r...ws-video-.html

Although I would like to extend that to all news on TV, but this is something that I just saw
Old 09-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
FMAN DTF

Send a message via AIM to FMAN DTF Send a message via Yahoo to FMAN DTF
Re: Why Pat Hates Fox News

i liked his point about PROMOTION vs COVERAGE...pretty good distinction.

FMAN DTF is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 09-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
‡|2[βͺ]Žι™

That guy made good points about covering the news vs promoting the news.

*Squawk* what about Chris Matthews moaning about Obama? *Squawk*

Yes, but that's one incident from one year ago. You can pin 10 examples of bias every month on Foxnews on a network that claims to be "fair and balanced".
‡|2[βͺ]Žι™ is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 09-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
Sharp

Send a message via AIM to Sharp

Props to Jayzen for this awesome logo

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your
accordion."

--General Norman Schwartzkopf
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 09-21-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
Sugar Merls

Thanked 1,343 Times in 735 Posts

I could be wrong here, but I THINK he's trying to insult you, Pat.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
‡|2[βͺ]Žι™

Yea but he's failing bad. The stuff he's putting up is just not that funny, especially since I volunteered the information about my DUI (which by the way, if you go out with friends at all, you may get at least once in your life. Learn from your mistake and move on. We can't all be rednecks shooting beer cans on a fence, some of us go out).

Something better would have been "Did Foxnews do a fair and balanced reporting of your DUI, or was that also biased"

But he can't come up with anything like that. It'll be all lame stuff, like his hero Glenn Beck. Sharp, I'd appreciate better material. Thank you.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #7
Sharp

The only way anyone finds out about some things nowdays seems to be when Fox "promotes" news. It's a choice between promote or bury I guess. In between would be nice.

So, Im a redneck idiot? This idiot is able to go downtown with my friends, drink myself into a stupor, and here's the kicker.....Im not a dumbass too retarded to call a taxi while my sober days are spent insulting other people's intelligence on a message board.

Did you learn from your DUI? I doubt it, since you promptly blamed everyone in the world but yourself. And here you are again shrugging it off again. Dumbfucks like yourself get into a car smashed and kill people, people Im close to. Forgive me if I think that is a problem and actually act responsibly when I drink.

Good joke trying to insult my intelligence, I think I'll be happy to bet on myself in that match.

Until then, I like youtube.

accordion."

Old 09-21-2009, 11:10 PM   #8
‡|2[βͺ]Žι™

Ever have 3 beers in under an hour? You're over the limit. A routine traffic stop for not slowing down enough at a red light before making a legal right turn can easily turn into a DUI if you blow over a .08. You don't need need to wrap your car around a pole after you've had 12 beers in 3 hours. Hee haws like you only see the world in black and white, so I'm not surprised you think a DUI means automatic criminal and evil. Your personal Jesus George W. Bush had a DUI, did you call him a dumbfuck while you voted for him twice? Doubtful. You just ate your freedom fries while cheering on the Swiftboat Vets during Foxnews primetime.

I don't go around insulting intelligence as much as you think. I call dumb people dumb, and that includes the likes of Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck. You just got your panties in a wad because you identify and agree with those folks, so you think insults directed at the Foxnews fanboys are directed at you. We don't fucking need Joe the Plumber giving Sarah Palin foreign policy advice anymore. We had 8 years of that. We don't need George W. Bush types elected President just because he can pull off a Texas accent and cut trees in a photo op. We need smart, top notch people running the country again. The best our country has to offer. The dummies need to be run into the ground and I have no problem pointing out when stupid people say stupid shit. Obama is an American citizen, period.

By the way, no one buried the news, like you say. It's not a choice between burying and promoting news, it's a choice between responsible journalism and biased journalism. CNN and CBS did not bury the news, that's more shit you made up. You don't need to lie so much when discussing something as stupid as politics on the internet with jerkoffs like me.

Last edited by ‡|2[βͺ]Žι™; 09-21-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #9
Sharp

People make mistakes, you driving drunk doesn't piss me off, you not giving a fuck about it really pisses me off.

The fact that you can be that stupid and consider yourself smart makes it really easy for someone to not take anything you write seriously. Remember when there were actual intelligent debates on here that you participated in? Weird

You posting a picture that portrays everything south of Illinois as Jesus country makes you look a LOT stupider than anyone who lives in those states. I assumed for a long time that you were just trying to get a rise out of everyone, but now, Im not so sure.

Now every debate is you "squawking" about things that no one in the discussion has EVER brought up. Lapel pins, birthers, school speeches, freedom fries, and a love of glenn beck, hannity, or whoever for example.

Foxnews is guilty of irresponsible journalism from time to time. It's obvious..... For you to pretend that they are the only ones is a joke.

accordion."

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharp For This Useful Post:
JOEBOOWORK (09-22-2009)
Old 09-22-2009, 01:07 AM   #10
JOEBOOWORK

Thanked 3,380 Times in 1,505 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JOEBOOWORK Send a message via MSN to JOEBOOWORK Send a message via Yahoo to JOEBOOWORK

If the potential energy of the Internet's combined flame wars were to be directed in a single direction it would likely solve all the worlds problems, hunger, homelessness, abuse, et al. Or it might burn a whole in the space time continuium...I dunno, really, I kinda sucked at math.