TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > General Public > Rogue Spear (2005)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2005, 06:18 AM   #1
King George T

Send a message via AIM to King George T
You can not vote!
You can not vote!

to make a long story short as some of you know i purchased full version fraps and recorded some in game rs footage which i then posted here. well i also posted one of my vids on the ubi forums as i post over there too and some hero responds back "saying that's the proper way to rush bunks?" and then goes on about how he would eye me if i tried it on him yadda yadda yadda....

here's a link to the thread you can check out for yourself.

link

anyways after that i kindly invited him to reinstall rs and partake in some ggs with us over there. and then perhaps he could show me how he would eye me as he said he would ^^

well anyways he mentions something about a video he created and posts a link to it which i don't immediately check out. well i just did and it's like a 4 minute video of this clown loading up like every single cheat in the book and eyeing ppl in open games. so needless to say i posted back saying wtf dude

just read the thread lol
Old 10-15-2005, 08:47 AM   #2
PaintballerZell

Send a message via AIM to PaintballerZell Send a message via MSN to PaintballerZell
Well, not defending him really, but he did say it was about the lameness of cheating. I'm guess his point was to show how lame it is. But, as you clearly stated everyone knows there is cheating going on. Chances are though, he is cheating all the time, and is just using that for a cover up.

PaintballerZell is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 10-15-2005, 12:52 PM   #3
xFlyguy

Send a message via AIM to xFlyguy
You were an XGN admin king george?
xFlyguy is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 02-15-2006, 08:22 PM   #4
Iriscience

RS Kids... I don't know why I remember this but when Black Thorn first came out there was an interesting combination of RS and UO partisans all thrown together. Now I might be wrong on this point, but I don't think BT was hacked right out of the box which would mean no cheating. Anyway there was this open game hosted by some RS bigshot and a bunch of there best players (supposedly) and some of UO's finest namely Hound (YO HOUND!!! Good to see you posting on this board!), a TUS or two (maybe Conq), I think I was the only VDP, and others. We played with and without ret knock and with and without F1. UO team took em to church if you know what I mean. Center View is a hell of a fucking crutch. Prob best BT games I ever played. On a side note of all the non-VDP people I ever played with I think Force_Hound was the best. I actually learned how to play watching him after I died.

Oh yea KG forget about those RS Kids... They are a lost cause... defending cheating... lol
Iriscience is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 02-16-2006, 11:47 AM   #5
Brian
Making boiled peanuts

Thanked 1,104 Times in 534 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Brian Send a message via MSN to Brian Send a message via Yahoo to Brian
I think VJS_DOUG played in that game your talking about Iri because I was at his house the day it came out and some of the old schoolers and new was in there from RS and UO for about 3 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobick View Post
I mean, when you are with a woman, doing a bit of heavy pettin' and you put your hands down her pants, and into the panties, I want to know when I hit that border line. That unmistakable sensation of pubic hair through the fingers that lets you know, you are now into a private area, and you wouldn't be there unless she wanted you there. It's like a green light of sorts, when your hand hits hair!
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 04-22-2006, 07:27 AM   #6
FMAN DTF

Send a message via AIM to FMAN DTF Send a message via Yahoo to FMAN DTF
Release the HOUND for teh win

FMAN DTF is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 06-03-2006, 07:28 PM   #7
|2[]

During the video about 1:55 in , he frags a guy with a double cross in his name on CVC - I wonder if that's me. I played against him a lot in ladder 1. Hope it wasn't a ladder, but it doesn't matter now

- Karl Rove

|2[] is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook