TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > Public Debate > Political Beliefs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2010, 11:40 PM   #11
Sharp

Send a message via AIM to Sharp
Re: Help the President Keep his Promise

Quote:
The whole idea that you can raise taxes in a recession to reduce the deficit is ridiculous. It only makes it worse - Japan in the 90's, and the US in the 30's is proof enough of that. Heavily cutting federal spending, while giving businesses confidence that you won't screw them over with higher taxes is the ONLY solution for getting out of this hole as soon as possible.
Don't try explaining basic economic theory to Raze. He couldn't even see the obvious sarcasm in the article.

YOU MEAN THIS CARD I PRINTED OUT WON'T MAKE IT WHERE I DONT HAVE TO PAY TAXES?!?!?!?!?!?! OMMMMMMMGGGGGGG

Props to Jayzen for this awesome logo

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your
accordion."

--General Norman Schwartzkopf
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 07-05-2010, 05:38 AM   #12
|2[]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEBOOWORK View Post
Well damnit Brian, I like pat, he's a good kid (age wise comparative to me), and I am more concerned with WHY he thinks what he does than I am with what he feels or believes.

Justification: from his perspective, what I think, is wrong headed, what I feel, is morally abject, and what I believe in is a lie.

Would you listen to a disingenuous fool?

If things in this country are to take a turn toward the betterment of all people, it will require focused unity of action amongst many peoples, that conveniently coalesce into a pragmatically efficient action.
Seeing as you are that much brighter than me, all I can say is this:

You are playing on the wrong side. You've teamed up with the George W. Bush and Sarah Palin voters. The morons. The nitwits. The teabaggers. The swiftboaters. The birthers. The freedom fries crowd.

Come over to the other side. We'll take liberals, conservatives, pragmatics, and idealists.

You can be anti Obama all you want, as long as you renounce the brain dead politics of Micheal Steel, Glenn Beck, and Michelle Bachmann.

We just don't want talk AM idiots.
|2[] is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
Old 07-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #13
JOEBOOWORK

Thanked 3,380 Times in 1,505 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JOEBOOWORK Send a message via MSN to JOEBOOWORK Send a message via Yahoo to JOEBOOWORK

Whose 'we'? I would like to know what you would call people that don't hysterically hate bush, palin, steele, beck or bachmann as other than progressive/liberals.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #14
MaX

Send a message via ICQ to MaX Send a message via AIM to MaX Send a message via MSN to MaX Send a message via Yahoo to MaX

i like obama
i'm glad he goes to vegas for 4 days, gives 1 speech, and spends the rest of the time playing golf and watching shows instead of taking care of unemployment or taking care of the small pool of oil in the gulf

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/oba...526-fc_7757796
he will not rest until that oil spill is stopped
except for 4 days in vegas to give 1 speech