TUSClan.com Message Board  
Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > General Public > Reviews
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #11
JOEBOOWORK

Thanked 3,380 Times in 1,505 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JOEBOOWORK Send a message via MSN to JOEBOOWORK Send a message via Yahoo to JOEBOOWORK
Re: Paranormal Activity

It is opening to wider distribution this weekend, perfect for Halloween. I've got to say, personally, (and I have a dog in the fight as a buddy of mine is an independent filmmaker), that it's nice to see a movie that was 'cheap' to make and isn't CGI crazy become a hit.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:57 PM   #12
Sugar Merls

Thanked 1,343 Times in 735 Posts
Re: Paranormal Activity

Took like $11k to make, and it has made millions so far When the makers took it to Hollywood or whomever, they thought it was so good, they decided NOT to change it and fuck with it, and left it the way the original maker had it. I thought that was cool. For once Hollywood doesn't screw with a good thing. Anyway...

Quote:
She just moved in with her boyfriend, but she never mentioned anything to him about it until after the fact.
ISN'T THAT JUST LIKE A WOMAN?! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
/just kidding Deb^^

Quote:
is this more about possession or just a haunted house? I will never watch the Exorcist again - it gave me nightmares for about a week... There is nothing more frightening to me than demonic possession.. Call me weird i guess.
I am with you 100%. Couldn't agree more. That thought terrifies me, and I will NEVER watch the Exorcist again, but I am super fascinated by all that kind of stuff...
Old 11-03-2009, 04:51 AM   #13
SkywayTA

Thanked 1,701 Times in 1,054 Posts
Post Re: Paranormal Activity

They did change it though, well the ending anyway. There is also another scene in the original version that was replaced in the theatrical version with a new scene. I have yet to see this scene,because I saw the original version, but I have seen the theatrical ending.