Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > General Public > Spill Your Guts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2019, 02:00 AM   #11
DB

Send a message via AIM to DB
Re: BF5 Time

Just found this..ahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyzn5Ew6-qk

Last edited by DB; 08-06-2019 at 02:11 AM.
DB is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to DB For This Useful Post:
SkywayTA (03-07-2020)
Old 06-06-2020, 09:43 AM   #12
SkywayTA

Thanked 1,704 Times in 1,057 Posts
Thumbs down Re: BF5 Time

I finally got around to taking the time to build my pc, after leaving my components brand new in their boxes for over 2 years. I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, etc. I then purchased a 4K 144Hz gaming monitor to accompany my gaming pc. I purchased an LG 32GK650F monitor. This monitor is also a perfect fit for my Taito Vewlix arcade cabinet, if I ever wanted to upgrade the monitor in that cab from 720p to 4K, which was another reason why I chose it. I was building my pc on my floor, for whatever reason. I temporarily had the monitor set up on the floor, as well. After having the pc up and running for about 2 days, I tried to step over it, one day. My knee clipped the top of the monitor, causing it to fall forward and land right on top of my mouse, smashing the screen. gg's were had by all.

Now I have to save up for another monitor again. That one I had purchased, I bought used on ebay for $350. I'll probably end up getting a similar monitor, but maybe I'll get the LG 32GK850F, this time around. It's basically the same monitor, but it has a wider color gamut, and some crappy HDR support. It would have been nice to return to the pc, after a few years on consoles. I guess I'm going to have to wait a little longer, to get up and running again.
Old 06-10-2020, 04:12 PM   #13
SkywayTA

Thanked 1,704 Times in 1,057 Posts
Post Re: BF5 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkywayTA View Post
''Chel'', as the kids call it, is very fun to play online as a team (6v6). The people who play ''Chel'', not so much. I have had several conversations with my brother, and other people, about the unsavory folks in the Xbox NHL community. And I always preface it with, ''I have played just about every popular game, on just about every platform. And I have never run into a bigger group of trashbags than I have in the Xbox NHL community.'' You thought the MSN Zone / Rogue Spear community was bad, you have to meet these people.

Pretty much every single player that you encounter is a rotten SOB, who will go out of their way to tell you that you f*ckin suck, GTFO of the server, uninstall, etc. That's pretty much par for the course in online gaming, but these kids are on a whole new level. They usually rant over the microphone, and through the Xbox messages. There's also a larger than normal amount of racism, as well. I usually just mute everyone before the game starts. Aside from the angry nerds that play this game, it can be very gg's.
https://www.ign.com/articles/nhl-20-...ports-response

I see that IGN just released an article saying that the online NHL 20 community is one of the most racist communities that you will encounter. I'm not sure why it took EA this much time to figure that out. As you can see from my quote, from almost two years ago, I had mentioned that there is a larger than normal amount of racism. If they think the NHL 20 community is racist, they would have fallen over at the NHL 18 and 19 communities. I think 20 is actually pretty tame in comparison. NHL online is fun, and I'm still hooked on it like crack.