Go Back   TUSClan.com Message Board > Off the Wall Topics > Artsy Fartsy Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2006, 10:33 PM   #1
kows

Send a message via ICQ to kows Send a message via AIM to kows
You can not vote!
You can not vote!

Jay-Z - Kingdom Come

Jay-Z's new album, Kingdom Come, was leaked today, for any interested parties. You can most likely find a torrent on a lot of public torrent sites, and it is widely available on private sites like Oink.

From what I've heard from people so far, they're disappointed.. but, I for one really enjoyed it. I have been waiting for this album since The Black Album was released. I would not say it's his best work, but it's still enjoyable to listen to. It's definitely jigga, he hasn't lost anything. He raps more about life and political issues rather than hustling, drug dealing and being a gangster. There's four Dre produced tracks on it.

Tracks I recommend would be Lost Ones, Beach Chair, Minority Report, 30 Something. I enjoy the album as a whole, but those are the songs I can think of off of the top of my head.

The album will be officially released in 10 days (the 21st) if anyone is going to buy it.

Snoop Dogg's new album was also leaked today, entitled The Blue Carpet Treatment. I'm listening to it now (although I'm not a big fan of him, I wanted to check it out). He's a good rapper, but I don't like his songs that are just about "stereotypical rap" (ie: nothing but money, bitches). From what I've listened to so far, it's worth getting. It also is being officially released on the 21st.

Upcoming albums that I'm interested in:

Nas - Hip Hop is Dead scheduled for Dec 12th
Eminem - The Re-Up scheduled for Dec 5th
D12 - The Ambition unknown release date :(
Styles P - Time is Money scheduled for Dec 19th
Rakim - The 7th Seal unknown release date :(\

edit: I just found this while looking around -- anyone interested in Rakim, you can watch/listen to a live version of a new song from his album.. hands down, he's still one of the best rappers in the game for sure.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/q0LGwtuF1JM[/media]
"I love being hated, it's great, it lets me know that I made it, I wouldn't have it no other way, I wouldn't trade it for the world, only lets me know that I'm loved by so many other mother fuckers that ain't you"
-Eminem

Last edited by kows; 11-11-2006 at 10:38 PM.
kows is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook Share on Facebook